20 de junho de 2007

Show me your ID ! part II

Well today was my second attempt to get a brand new ID card (the old one expired six months ago, what a shame!!!).

I woke up earlier in the morning, took a nice shower with my cat Xica, had a pleasant breakfast low on calories and then Up Up and Away.


While I was flying by the city of Lisbon, towards Laranjeiras I was delighted with the landscape.
Below me, in Segunda Circular the traffic was vomiting monoxides and dioxides, but who cares? There was also a fat lady singing in a convertible car with a scarf around her head; what a pity it wasn't in her mouth!!!

As soon as I arrived to "Loja do Cidadão", I pick up the line ride ticket and I was delighted to see that this time I only had 30 humanoids in front of me. It took only one hour to deal with all the bureaucracy to have a new ID card, including the astonishing process of taking my fingerprints (digital finger era, here we go)!

The card will be ready on the 28th of June! Wowwww!! These public services do really work!

Nenhum comentário: