25 de junho de 2007

If you have brain damage ...

... probably you've been around programming "brainfuck"!!

Well, don't get all excited I'm not insulting you. I've just discovered this esoteric language today, and it is already in my todolist as one of the things to learn when I have the time.

So lets check the typical hello world example:
++++++++++
[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-] The initial loop to set up useful values in the array >++. Print 'H'
>+. Print 'e'
+++++++. Print 'l'
. Print 'l'
+++. Print 'o'
>++. Print ' '
<<+++++++++++++++. Print 'W'
>. Print 'o'
+++. Print 'r'
------. Print 'l'
--------. Print 'd'
>+. Print '!'
>. Print newline


Sooooo pretty!!
if I learn this, I will definitely impress the ladies!


Um comentário:

Šaяa disse...

Bem... espero que escrevas inglês enquanto estas em Portugal e que quando fores para Inglaterra comeces a escrever português :)
Senão tamos mal!!!