5 de julho de 2007

Emilio, the best robot money cannot buy

Well is it time for me to present you, one of the most recent acquisitions in Mouro's family. It's name is Emilio, and it is my ROBOT!


A few months ago, me and miss V were returning to my place when suddenly we heard a distant electronic call. It sounded like a kraftwerk single so we looked around to see its origin.
That was the moment when we saw Emilio for the first time... He was stucked on the garbage crying like a robot!

.. we picked him up, brought him home and gave him a nice bath and porridge meal.


Here we can seem him all happy in front of my computer updating his blog!
That's my robot!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Só mesmo tu!!!! :D
Olha lá, já que vais continuar a "postar", ao menos usa o corrector ortográfico do firefox... "stucked" não existe!!!

mouro disse...

isso sei eu
uso o firefox mas enfim, penso q assim fica mais poético

:P